Happy Monday everyone!!
A few years ago, a dear friend, Liz Welch gave me a very special gift – two copper tiles from the rooftop of her home in Nottingham England. They were beautifully patina’d by mother nature herself. I treasured these tiles and have made several pieces of jewelry from them, including the earrings in this video.
- Place copper sheet inside M-bossabilities folder. Sandwich between base plate and raspberry plate. Pass through the Artisan X-plorer™ machine.
- Add to patina solution if desired – see above recipe
- Cut two rectangles from copper using the #2 rectangle (with #1 being the smallest) in the Rectangles One template collection .
- Remove from template and file edges smooth
- Punch a hole in the center top of rectangle.
- Insert eyelet and hammer to secure. Repeat the previous 2 steps for remaining rectangle.
- Open jump ring and insert through eyelet on rectangle. Attach link and close shut
- Attach earring wire to link with jump ring.
- Slightly bend the rectangle backwards to give it a natural looking arch.
Delivered by FeedBurner