Sometimes, oldies are goodies! Today, I travel back to the archives and bring back some of my favorite fall projects.
These pumpkin cupcake toppers have been by far been one of my most popular projects
- Apply tacky sheet to the back of yellow, green and brown cardstock
- Punch out one yellow circle with the sticky back paper and one without
- Cut a wavy line into bottom of each circle and a little notch out of top to form pumpkin shape
- Cut two teardrop shapes for leaves with scissors
- Cut one log from approximately 1/4” wide by ¾” long for stem
- Remove adhesive from back of pumpkin. Apply stem and tooth pick to center.
- Place remaining pumpkin shape over back.
- Highlight edges with chalk
- Apply leaves to front where desired
- Embellish with small punched flowers if desired. Add a drop of glitter glue to the center of each flower.
Pumpkin Bread Cupcake Recipe
- 3 C sugar
- 1 C oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 C pumpkin — canned, unsweetened
- 2/3 C water
- 3 1/2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
Delivered by FeedBurner